You finally have your dream basement. Nicely carpeted, stocked with food and drinks, outfitted with the latest electronics, a home entertainment system and comfy furniture. Now for your nightmare: a heavy summer downpour that threatens to flood your newly remodeled basement.
Could this disaster and the need for expensive water damage restoration have been prevented by a small pump installed in the lowest part of your basement? This pump, known as a sump pump, can help keep the area under your home dry and prevent it from flooding by pumping water out and away from your foundation.
Serving All of North Alabama
Free Estimates Available 24/7
Call us: 256-337-8441
Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
How do you know if you need a sump pump?
1. Your basement/crawl space has flooded before.
2. You live in a flat or low-lying area with soil that readily traps water.
3. You live somewhere that experiences large quantities of rain or snow.
4. You have a finished basement that contains costly items you want to protect against water damage and subsequent mold growth.
5. You already have a sump pump but it is 6 or more years old. (They usually last up to 10 years.)